Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One Month Old

Pretty unbelievable, Liam is one month old this week!  He is doing great, getting to be so interactive, smiling when he's asleep and awake and starting to like playing with rattles and toys.  He really likes to be held, not much of a swing or bouncer fan, but we don't mind.  He's getting big too, over 10 lbs at the doctor yesterday!  We're about to graduate to size 1 diapers, as there have been some "breakthrough" accidents with the newborns.

I thought for monthly pics I'd pose him with his bunny, which right now is about his size but with shorter legs.







 We went to Tulsa's Philbrook Museum this weekend, which was beautiful inside and out.  We'll have to go back and enjoy it even more when Liam's a little older and the temp is back in the double digits.


Sleeping smile!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family photos! That museum looks cool - can't wait to see it and all of you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of everyone, including the bunny! I love Liam's sleeping smile.

    ReplyDelete