The summer has really taken off for us! Liam turned 3 last week after a fun long visit to St Louis, as he says after his fav song, "just like 3 strikes you're out at the old ballgame!" He loves his new backyard turtle sandbox, building forts, playing Super Liam and picks out letters wherever he goes. He is a whiz at puzzles and will congratulate himself on finishing, saying, "I'm a genius!" He is a sweet brother too, walking beside Grace at the library saying "Grace is my sister and I'm going to show her the horse statue." He's not quite asking why but loves "then what happens?" We had a stalled attempt at potty training last month but are hopeful for more success in his fourth year :)
Grace is doing great too, she is a sweet and spirited little girl, a total ham and fast friends with anyone after just a minute of getting familiar. She does some animal noises and says hi, yes and thank you and does great at imitating words and motions. She also loves dancing and music, she can do ring-around-the-rosy with the big kids and all the motions to Twinkle Twinkle. I swear we aren't encouraging it but she loves accessories, she will hook a bag over her shoulder and tries on any jewelry or shoes she finds, could mean trouble.
 |
| Fun at the new children's museum |
Lots of naked baby water-play in the backyard this summer!
Big 3-year-old boy!
 |
| Liam loved watching the big boys play baseball over the Fourth |
 |
| Happy birthday Grammy! |
Fun at the Cards game
Bounce house for Pat's graduation party was a hit
Hot night at the Faust Park concert
 |
| Trying on his tuxedo! |
Up in the arch, spotting the baseball field
 |
| Great bachelorette party celebrating Lindsay! |
Congratulations on the baby expected in April, Maggie, Tommy, Liam, and Grace. Hope you guys are doing well. I'm doing all right. My cats Eddie and Frannie and friend Violetta send their best, as I do. Maybe I'll see you guys in Missouri over Christmas. Take care, Larry
ReplyDelete